We are very confident that you will like your loupes, and this is why all products from the Student Loupes Company come with a 30 day risk-free trial period.
- In the unlikely event that you are not completely satisfied with your products, simply return them to us for a full refund. A product must be returned in its original condition, with all accessories and packaging.
- Please contact us within 30 days of receipt to raise an issue with your products, including the specific reason for return
- Once your returns request is approved, we will send you a returns form to complete and provide a returns address. We require receipt of the returned items within 7 days of approval for UK orders, or 14 days of approval for non-UK orders.
- Return the items sufficiently cleaned and disinfected, according to the user guide. We recommend that you send the items using a tracked delivery service, with an appropriate level of compensation to cover the items. Any damage or loss on return is the responsibility of the customer. The customer will be responsible for paying the return shipping costs and customs charges (if applicable), and shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. Your refund will be processed within 5 working days.
Please note that prescription inserts are non-refundable.
Refunds and Exchanges
Refunds are issued against the original payment method used on the order. You will receive an email confirming your refund.
Exchanged items will be dispatched on a free delivery service within 5 working days of your return being processed, provided your items are in stock. We will contact you if we anticipate a longer waiting time, for example with TTL loupes
If you believe your product is defective please contact us, via the support hub. You may be asked to send photos and, if deemed faulty, we may ask you to return the item for quality control purposes.
Please click here to view the full terms of the warranty.